Wednesday 27 October 2010

Plans and Previews.

Just a few little sketches and bits and bobs for a children's book I am writing. These are very much rough character ideas, and people will likely end up looking somewhat different. I also am leaning more and more toward not inking the final drawings. They'll be coloured too, but I've not decided on the final medium yet. (As ever you can click on the images to enlarge them).




As you can see, I often make little notes by drawings, when planning them. 90% of them aren't actually constructive at all. The smudged out writing is all plot stuff. 

Also, here's a quick preview of something I'm doing for Hallowe'en. I accidentally exported the image in black and white, rather than colour, and it ended up looking like this. I thought it was rather cool, and quite different from the "proper" image.: 



No comments:

Post a Comment