Wednesday 20 July 2011

With a smile on your face, and a tear right in your eye.

You have probably noticed that the blog looks a bit different. I've also redesigned my tumblr and twitter pages. Still not certain if this is a final design yet, so you might see it change further before too long!

The really neat idea I had the other week still isn't finished, mostly because I got myself a second job, so ended up much busier than expected. In any event it's coming along nicely. In the meantime may I present to you the following:



I have a confession, I mispronounce Rapunzel all of the time. I am corrected every single time. I will then proceed to say it wrong the next time it comes up. 

In retrospect it's surprising how often Rapunzel comes up in conversation. Huh. In any event here is a picture of the lady in question. She's a bit grumpy because, well, wouldn't you be? 




I also thought I would share with you the original line work, since I was very pleased with it. Particularly the hair. For whatever reason I always really like drawing hair. 


This is a picture of my friend Anna. Anna is enormously cool for a number of reasons, but a prime one is that she runs a bookshop. She also really likes olives, which is why there's a glowing bowl of them here. It made more sense at the time, I swear. 


This is a five minute doodle of a situation I found myself in when I got home the other day. It was so hot.  So hot. I let Stephen Fry read me stories for a bit whilst I just stood there, unable to finish getting changed, just sort of laughing at myself. 




Finally here are some free tester business cards I had made from moo.com! They seem really good, so I'm going to look into perhaps buying some. Need to finalise what goes on them though. 





No comments:

Post a Comment