Saturday 10 September 2011

Maybe "Boutique" would be classier.

You may have noticed that at the top of the page I've added a "Shop!" link. With a single click you will be redirected to a veritable Aladdin's cave of wonders, and prints, and iPhone cases...and so on.



I think there's a decent selection to be going on with for the moment, but if there's any picture you are particularly eager to get your hands on that isn't currently available, then just drop me an email and I'm sure something can be arranged!



I am not going to try and sell the goods to you by pointing out how lovely the prints would look on the walls of your home. I certainly won't mention that one or two would look especially grand near the door in your kitchen, or behind the sofa in your living room. I clearly, furthermore, don't need to suggest how much nicer (and safer!) your phone would be if it was adorned by one of the beautiful cases on offer.



I will, however, mention that I am a poor and destitute student who would be grateful of any meagre additional income though. Because I love a good bit of guilt.





One thing I'll add is that, because the shop is US-based, shipping to the UK is currently dearer than I would like. Hopefully I will be able to find good alternatives in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment