Tuesday 8 March 2011

Because he doesn't know how to love.

I've mostly been experimenting with different ways of drawing/colouring this week, with varying degrees of success.


Not sure what I think of this one, even now. You'll note I wasn't really paying attention to the pencil settings, thus the big ol' chunky lines, but the results aren't that bad. 


I suspect this lady isn't very nice. 



This is possibly the least successful picture here, but in an odd way it's the one I'm most pleased with. It's not great in and of itself, but it's a good stepping stone.



This was an extremely quick draw and colour job that I did whilst watching Boardwalk Empire. It came out pretty nicely though I thought.



I saw an elderly guy in the street dressed like this yesterday and thought it was brilliant. I hope this is the 2011 look for the older person. (I actually saw him again today, in much the same get-up but with different trousers and trainers...he's actually much older than I first realised/drew).



Oh yeah, it's Barça versus Arsenal tonight at the Camp Nou. If I have my way it will be a repeat of last year's Messi Show, but we'll just have to wait and see. Either way it'll be a good watch. 





No comments:

Post a Comment