Tuesday 1 March 2011

"The slow dance of the infinite stars"

I know, I know, two posts within a week. Alarming.

Anyway let's roll on with this. To begin, a commission I did for someone to give to their brother for his 16th birthday (16, right? Am I right Mike?). It's going to be printed A3 size, so that will be pretty great to see. 





























I was also asked to draw an astronaut for a primary school display, and a "rafonaut" for a book review/community website that my friend helps with. (You can find it here). Obviously I took advantage of this by adapting the same image. I am not even the slightest bit ashamed. 

Astronaut: 



"Rafonaut": 


This is going to be on a t-shirt, so, you know, that's pretty cool. 

Also, whilst doing the pencils for this I couldn't resist turning him into one of those shadow skull people things from the library episode of Doctor Who. Revel in my geekiest moment: 



Oh, and finally for today, here's a very quick, scribbly drawing of a lady. I do like scribbling, I have to say. 



Most, if not all, of these have already been on my tumblr in the last day or so. I really want to make this blog a bit different, but I'm not wholly sure how to go about it at the moment. I'll have a think about it I suppose. 

Also, no, the title has no relevance to the content of this post. Nevermind eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment