Friday 12 August 2011

I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day.

I've had these pictures sitting around for about a week, but life kept getting in the way of me sitting down and actually putting them in a new post.

It was my brother Ben's birthday* last week, so I drew him this:


It's good to see that I'm improving at this scribbling lark, considering that last year I drew him a picture based on this (I've lost the final version):



The last pictures on here are based on photos I am afraid. Just stuff to try and keep me fresh. The first one was based on this photo and, I think, was a bit of a success:


The second was from Calivintage, and I didn't half have problems with it. Looking at it now I know some minor alterations I'd make, but I think I'll just move on. The first colour looked like this and was such a mess that I decided on a very stripped back recolour. 



My summer job finished today, so hopefully you can expect some more pictures soon.

*alliteration station

No comments:

Post a Comment