Friday 26 August 2011

You haunt me with your violent heartbeat at night.

Every so often I'll take a long, hard, look in the mirror and say "Liam, you're getting stale. You need to up your game."

For a moment I'll look quizzical, confused even, before forcing determination into my face. I will then say something along the lines of "Liam, you need to draw...a bicycle".

And lo!



There are also days when I decide that certain people just need to lighten up, to chill out. Sometimes the people in question are fictional. One person that really needs to calm himself down is Batman.




Finally, my friend Amanda (previously seen twice in this post) got in a fight with the sun this time last week. It's fair to say that she lost, and has since sacrificed the use of her legs to the burn god. She is, essentially, half-mummy. 



Bonus track! Unfinished panel of short secret comic: 






No comments:

Post a Comment